Why Select Physiotherapy?
Comprehensive consultations focused on your needs:
- Generous treatment times (30min standard)
- Detailed individual assessment, diagnosis and prognosis
- Individual treatment and management plans
- Symptom relief
- Outcome focused evidence based best practice
- Customised exercise programmes
- Build confidence in your body and its capabilities
Treatment areas – No referral required*
- Back and neck pain
- Upper and lower limb injuries
- Sports injuries
- Soft tissue
- Occupational injuries
- Postural and overuse injuries
- Children’s injuries, pain and developmental issues
- Woman’s Health
- Lymphatic Massage
- Dry Needling
Why Select Physiotherapy Group Classes?
- Classes and Individual sessions run by experienced physiotherapists
- Specialist Gym and Pilates equipment utilised (including reformer, trapeze, combo chair and spine corrector plus more!)
- Individual programmes regularly reviewed and progressed by your physiotherapist
- Small class sizes
- Easily understood and completed sessions
* Group Physiotherapy sessions including individual programs supervised by a Physiotherapist is GST exempt and covered by most Private Health Insurance Funds with extras cover
Worksafe Victoria EIPF, TAC, DVA and Medicare Chronic Disease Management Programme provider.
GP referral required for DVA and Medicare clientele.
HICAPS onsite for immediate health fund claiming.
Kate is an internationally experienced therapist who has been providing physiotherapy services throughout Australia, England and New Zealand since 1994. The diversity of her career combined with continued post graduate experience has shaped her professional philosophy and enables her to deliver excellent physiotherapy services.
Kate’s love of sport, years of experience as a State basketball representative and raising two sport obsessed boys has heightened her interest in injury management and prevention for all sports athletes – no matter the age or sporting level!
Kate is a member of the Australian Physiotherapy Association with extensive postgraduate training including but not limited to, qualifications in Level 2 Sports Physiotherapy, Dry Needling, Clinical Pilates, Orthopaedic Manual Therapy, The Mulligan Method and The Kinesiotape Method.
Kate champions the Select Physiotherapy & Pilates philosophy of client focused management to “reclaim control of your body” and return to enjoying life.
Whatever your problem, Kate is looking forward to meeting you and assisting you to obtain optimal function and achieve your goals.